PSI-Pay is regulated by the FSA under the 2nd EU Electronic Money Directive. PSI-Pay is authorised by the Financial Services Authority to transact in electronic money as a specialised in this field subject to regulatory requirements and supervision.
PSI-Pay has also been a principal member of Mastercard since 2009. In addition to issuing cards for its own members, the company also issues co-branded cards on behalf of third party program managers.
We develop branded, banking programmes for our customers, or give them access to our existing consumer account programmes. Using our range of products and services, our customers can:
- Control their expenditure
- Facilitate customer payments over the internet
- Improve customer loyalty
- Promote brand awareness.
Our customers are diverse. What they have in common is the need to provide secure, real-time, online ‘bank’ functionality for their customers and/or employees.
- SMEs and large corporates benefit from our bespoke, co-branded or private label programmes.
- Global companies benefit from the fast and inexpensive movement of funds overseas.
- Companies with cash based or remote staff can benefit from greater efficiency and control of salary and expense payments.
- Large companies running affinity or loyalty schemes can have payment functionality built into these schemes.
- Any company wishing to control, restrict or benefit from the payment event can benefit from PsiPay products, services and solutions.
The PSI-Pay global platform has been facilitating online payments since the year 2000. The platform itself has been through a number of redevelopments to make it a robust, cutting edge, international Stored Value Payment Solution which can also readily link to prepaid cards.